How To Register And Activate Diamond Mobile Banking App On Your Phone. Step 1: Download and install the Diamond Mobile App. Step 2: Open the App and select ‘Register’. Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions.
How do I register my Diamond mobile app?
Features available on the Diamond Mobile App
- Download the mobile app from i-Tunes App Store, Google Play, Windows Store and Blackberry Markets and the app icon will automatically appear on your device.
- Click on the icon to open application.
- Select register and follow the three steps to authenticate your details.
How do I sign up for Diamond Access Bank Mobile App?
- Visit the Android PlayStore or iOS Store.
- Download the “AccessMore” app.
- Select ‘Sign up’ to register.
- Select Unique User ID and Password.
- Create PIN with card or OTP sent to mobile number/ Call our Contact Center(01-2702005) to set up an E-PIN/token.
How do I sign up for diamond online banking?
Step 1: Enter the 16 digit Diamond Debit card number and account number then select submit. The Diamond Online User ID and registration code will be generated and sent to your registered phone as an SMS. Step 2: Input the Diamond Online User ID and registration code sent received and select submit.
How do I set up online banking with Diamond Bank?
Now you can go download Diamond Bank’s Mobile Banking App .
Search for “Diamond Bank Mobile Banking” and you will see the App with Diamond Bank’s logo. Step 1: Open the DB Mobile App. Enter Online Banking ID (or nickname) and tap Submit. Then enter your Pin/Password and tap Login.
Is diamond bank mobile app still working?
We would like to use this opportunity to inform our valued customers that the old Access and Diamond mobile apps will still be available and active till 2022 to give customers adequate time to migrate to the new mobile application”, Victor concluded.
How can I check my diamond bank account?
Using USSD code:
To check Diamond (Access) Bank account balance on mobile phone… Dial *901*00# » Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code (You can create a security code using the Menu option). Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
How do I register my USSD code for Diamond Bank?
Dial 4260# on the phone number you use to open your Diamond Bank Account (or where you receive your alert) OR dial *426# to register account, then press 0, again to register your pin, then you can create a 4 digit pin, then follow the other instructions.
How can I activate mobile banking?
Follow these steps to activate mobile banking.
- Registration. Some banks require the customer to register for mobile banking by filling up a registration form and submitting an identity proof with the form to a bank branch.
- Mobile banking app. …
- Activation process. …
- Login. …
- Security. …
- Points to note.
How do I activate my Access mobile banking?
To activate the Access bank mobile app, follow these steps:
- Kindly open the Access bank app on your phone.
- Click on the menu.
- Select “Unlock the device.”
- Enter the right credentials to unlock the app on your device.
- Once you have successfully unlocked the Access bank app, switch back to the login section.
How do I log into my bank account?
Go to your bank’s website.
Whenever you want to access your account, all you have to do is open your web browser and visit your bank’s website. After the page loads, look for the tab or button that says “online banking.” Click the link that says “online banking” or “login” to access your account.
How do I get my Diamond Bank account number?
To get or know your Diamond Bank account number;
Dial *937*Amount# from the phone number registered to your Diamond Bank account. A list of all your account numbers would be displayed on your screen.
Which bank is diamond bank?
On 1 April 2019, Diamond Bank was fully merged with Access Bank to build a new entity while retaining the name of Access Bank with a logo that took the form of Diamond Bank.
How do I find my online banking ID?
How To Recover SBI Net Banking user name (User ID)? Open the SBI Internet Banking login page and click on the Forgot login password option. In the new window, select Forgot Username and click on next. Now enter your CIF number, your country (India), enter your SBI registered mobile number and submit.
Is diamond bank now access?
Following the completion of the merger, Diamond Bank would be absorbed into Access Bank and will cease to exist under Nigerian law. … Together, the two companies would create one of Nigeria’s leading banks, with 29 million customers and 32, 000 Point of Sale (POS) terminals.