To unlock the diamond camo in Cold War, you need to unlock all gold camos in a particular weapon category which are assault rifles, submachine guns, tactical rifles, light machine guns, and sniper rifles. Unlocking the gold camos in assault rifles will unlock the diamond camo for all assault rifles as well.
What SMGs do u need gold for diamond?
You can do any 5 SMGs for diamond, it doesn’t have to just be the 5 launch ones. So the diamond requirement says “get gold on 5 SMGs” but doesn’t make any reference to it being the launch 5. To test this, I gilded every SMG except the KSP and…
How do you get Diamond Camo in the Cold War fast?
How To Instantly Unlock Diamond Camo
- Step 1: Grab a friend and have them host a Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Lobby.
- Step 2: Go to create-a-class and ensure you have the Law Breaker wild card equipped on a class.
- Step 3: Equip any weapon into the secondary slot that you want Diamond camo on.
What guns do you need to get DM Ultra?
You will unlock the Dark Matter Camo by getting gold on each weapon that you can use. That means all primary weapons (Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Light Machine Guns, Tactical Rifles, and Snipers), and all secondary weapons (Pistols, Launchers, Shotguns, and Melee).
What is dark matter Call of Duty?
Dark Matter Camouflage is a hidden weapon camouflage featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. … It is unlocked for all weapons by obtaining Diamond Camouflage for all weapon classes in the game, or in other words obtaining Gold Camouflage for every weapon available in multiplayer.
How many weapons do you need for DM Ultra?
Unlocking Diamond Camos Per Weapon Class
There are a total of 29 weapons in Black Ops Cold War including secondaries. You will have to master all of them and accomplish all the challenges for their respective camo unlocks to earn the gold one.
How do you get diamond skin in Call of Duty?
Unlocking Diamond Camo in COD Mobile
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches.
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Pistols: 10 kills per match for 80 matches.
How do I get Diamond Camo?
How to Unlock Diamond Camo in CoD Mobile
- Assault rifles: ten kills per match for 150 matches total for each rifle.
- SMGs: ten kills per match for 120 matches total for each gun.
- LMGs: ten kills per match for 120 matches total with each gun.
- Sniper rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches total on each sniper.
Do DLC weapons count for Diamond Cold War?
Usually, to get Diamond you must get gold on all of the base weapons in the class, and extra DLC guns don’t count towards the progression. … Instead, DLC weapons now count towards the progression, allowing you to leave out the worst weapons in the class.
Can you buy dark matter camo?
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War offers a lot of customization options for your weapons, starting with Gold camos, through Diamond camos, all the way up to the Dark Matter ultra camos. … Buy your Dark Matter Ultra, Diamond or Gold camos, today.
What is needed for Damascus?
The Damascus camo is unlocked by achieving every other camouflage in the game for each weapon; That means having gold on all 39 guns that you can use. As well as looking awesome when equipped to your gun, the Damascus camo has an aura of significance about it.